image description U.S. CONGRESSMAN JOE WILSON | Serving South Carolina’s Second District


Each year, we help thousands of constituents who seek assistance from federal agencies. If you are unable to receive an answer from a federal agency in a reasonable time or if you have been treated unfairly, we will do our best to help resolve your problem.

To request our assistance with federal agencies, please complete the following steps:

  1. Compose a brief letter regarding your situation (including your full name, social security number, address, date, signature, and daytime telephone number).
  2. Fill out my Authorization Form below.
  3. Mail or fax these forms:

If you live in Richland, Lexington, or Orangeburg counties, please send your request to:

Congressman Joe Wilson
Midlands Office
1700 Sunset Blvd, Suite 1 
West Columbia, SC 29169
Fax: (803) 939-0078

If you live in Aiken or Barnwell counties, please send your request to:

Congressman Joe Wilson
Aiken Office
P.O. Box 104
Aiken, SC 29801
Fax: (803) 642-6418

To contact a federal agency, please visit their websites. Please note: I am also happy to help with military issues. Although there is not a direct link below, please let me know if I can be of assistance.


Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs