image description U.S. CONGRESSMAN JOE WILSON | Serving South Carolina’s Second District


We value your opinion about important issues and how we can help better serve the Second Congressional District of South Carolina. If we can ever be of assistance to you, please contact us by email, phone, fax, or U.S. mail.

If you vote in my district but live overseas or serve in the military and vote absentee, please use your voting address when submitting a message. In your message please note that you reside at a different address overseas.

Please include your name and complete mailing postal address in your email.

To ensure that I receive your information as soon as possible, please email me by clicking on the following link:

Email Congressman Wilson

Request a meeting with Congressman Wilson

The Midlands' Office
1700 Sunset Blvd (US 378), Suite 1
West Columbia , SC 29169
Phone: (803) 939-0041
Phone: (888) 381-1442 (*only accessible when calling from area codes 803, 843, and 864)
Fax: (803) 939-0078
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The Aiken/Barnwell Regional Office
1930 University Parkway, Suite 1600
P.O. Box 104
Aiken, SC 29802
Phone: (803) 642-6416
Fax: (803) 642-6418
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


The Washington Office
2229 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2452
Fax: (202) 225-2455
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

The North Augusta Office (Non-Permanent) 
100 Georgia Avenue, Suite 336
North Augusta, SC 29841
Phone: (803) 642-6416
Hours: Every Tuesday from 10AM-12PM.

The Barnwell Office (Non-Permanent)
141 Main Street, Room 106
Barnwell, SC 29812
Phone: (803) 642-6416
Hours: Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 10AM-1PM.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with a Federal Agency, please mail or fax a short letter (containing your full name, Social Security number, address, date, signature, and daytime telephone number) to the district office closest to your home. You can also print out a Privacy Release form and mail or fax it to me. For your convenience, a Privacy Release form can be found under the Constituent Services section, "Help With A Federal Agency" sub-section of this website.